If you are using WinningBidder.com as your online auction software, you do not need to complete these steps. Your selected TravelPledge experiences will be automatically included in your online auction.
No manual item uploads!
TravelPledge's integration with ClickBid eliminates the need to manually load items. This saves time and reduces error.
Other Auction Software Providers
"Easy import" options
If you're using GiveSmart, OneCause, SchoolAuction.net, Handbid, Greater Giving, Accelevents or Auctria, export a CSV file with your selected TravelPledge experiences in the correct format for importing.
1. After finalizing your TravelPledge selections, click Export All from the My Event tab.
2. In the popup, choose your online auction solution from the dropdown and agree to display all of the details for each experience.
3. Click Export Experiences to download a CSV file of your selected experiences.
4. Additionally, access the photos for each experience and download them as well.
5. Upload your CSV file and photos to your online auction event. Below are instructions for some common solutions.
Note: Import TravelPledge experiences as packages, not items.
Note: Minimum bid is not an importable field in Greater Giving. Set the minimum manually after importing.
Importing not your thing? Copy/paste works too
If you prefer not to import or we don't provide an export for your auction software provider, you can copy and paste item information into your online auction solution.
1. Click on the cloud icon for each selected experience.
2. Then, check the agreement to promote all the details of the experience.
3. Click the copy icon next to each field. This will copy the field's values which you can paste into your online auction solution.
4. Once you've copied an item's headline, description, restrictions and other details into your online auction, access and download any photos using the photos button.
5. Upload the photos into your online auction.