TravelPledge lets nonprofits grant their auctioneer or consultant access to their TravelPledge events to browse and select experiences on their behalf.
TravelPledge makes it easy for fundraising professionals to access multiple nonprofits' TravelPledge events with a single login.
Step 1: Get Your Super User Login
As an fundraising professional, you'll first need to be set up in TravelPledge with a free "Super User" account. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and organization, and we'll create your login credentials and send you further instructions.
Step 2: Determine If Clients Should Receive Emails from TravelPledge
Once you have your Super User account, log in to tcp.travelpledge.com, then go to Settings.
If your clients shouldn't receive emails from us (meaning, you are responsible for everything within TravelPledge, including checkout), choose the top option.
Otherwise, choose the the second options.
Step 3: Get Added to Your Clients' TravelPledge Events
If Your Client Doesn't Already Have a TravelPledge Account...
You can create a TravelPledge account for your client nonprofit.
- Access the TravelPledge Get Started page.
- Enter your information. Make sure the Email address is the email address of your Super User account.
3. TravelPledge will detect your email as a Super User and redirect you to a special screen to create the nonprofit's account. Follow the prompts to create the nonprofit's account.
4. Once you've created your nonprofit's account you will be taken back to your Super User Dashboard.
If Your Client Already Has a TravelPledge Account...
Your client will need to add you to their event in TravelPledge, following these instructions.
Step 4: Log In to Your Super User Dashboard to Access Events
Once a client has added you to their TravelPledge event (or you created the account for them), you will see it on your Super User dashboard.
- Access tcp.travelpledge.com
- Log in with the credentials you received in Step 1.
- Navigate to the My Events tab to access the event or create a new one for a linked nonprofit.
For further instructions about TravelPledge in general, reference our Quick Start Video.