TravelPledge emails the winning bidder their certificate as soon as the event organizer completes checkout. In the event that the winning bidder does not receive the certificate (e.g., the certificate got caught in an email spam filter or the email address changed), the event organizer can print the certificate to mail it to the winning bidder.
Note: You will not be able to print a certificate if you still owe money for the sold item.
- Navigate to your Events tab.
- Click View Details next to the event where the certificate was sold.
- Click Print Certificates.
- Click Print Certificate next to the certificate you want to print.
- A PDF will show in a new browser window. Click the download button to save the PDF to your computer. The download button will vary by browser.
- Email the PDF as an attachment to your winning bidder.